Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm going to complain

I need to vent. I am so tired of feeling like crap all the time. I have been struggling with endometriosis and polycystic ovaries for a long time now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. i have tried so many different ways of treating this but nothing works. last month i was in so much pain i felt like i was being sawed in half. this month i was so weak i had to go home early from work. i am just so sick of dealing with all this i could scream. aside from the pain and sickness i can't loose any weight. doesn't matter that i eat nothing but salad and fish on most days. i still gain weight. hell, i was on a liquid diet for three months after my jaw surgery and still didn't loose anything. that, apparently, is a symptom of PCOS. while i have found an exercise i really like, i don't feel like jumping around when three weeks out of the month i feel like i have barbed wire wrapped around my waist. sorry to be such a complainer. i blame the hormones. i have just had a really rough couple of days and i can't wait to see what next month has in store.

2 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have endometriosis and PCOS!! Private message me on Facebook and let me know what treatments you have tried. Or email me at candice.lassiter at gmail dot com. I'm sorry girl! I had no idea you were dealing with any of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candice! I feel much better this week but, as you probably well know, it is such a pain--literally!

    ReplyDelete